Early Years 2 Primary (EY2P) LLP understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers, partners and suppliers, and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Information about us
|Business name:||Early Years 2 Primary LLP|
|Business type:||Limited Liability Partnership|
|Registered Address:||36 Carlton Road, Heaton Mersey, Stockport, SK4 3LA|
|Data Protection Officers:||Jan Owens: Email: email@example.com / Tel: 07825 738486
Hayley Wynne: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 07935 352639
Ruth Levy: Email: email@example.com / Tel: 07850 452626
|We are registered with:||Information Commissioner’s Office (IOC).
Registration reference: ZA338680
What Does This Policy Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how EY2P LLP use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
Information we collect
Your personal data comes to us when you engage our services or when you contact us by email. If you work with us or email us, we will have asked you if you want your email added to our mailing list.
If you have made an enquiry and/or an on-line payment for courses, consultancy or resources, the personal data that we collect may include:
- Basic information: your name, school/company and job title.
- Contact information: postal address, email address, phone number.
- Payment information: necessary information we need to make and receive BACs and cheque payments. For online purchases of products, information will be processed by PayPal (a reputable and secure online payment system which complies with GDPR).
Why do we need your personal information?
We hold your personal data for these reasons:
- To perform and manage the services and support we provide to you
- To check and improve the quality of our services
- To help with research and planning to improve our services 
- To send out information about our events
- To respond to queries by email or telephone
Do we share your data?
We do not sell or rent your data with a third party.
We only share your data with trusted third parties, known as Data Processors.
All our Data Processors comply with the GDPR. They therefore only use your data as instructed by us and never share it with anyone besides us.
How do we protect, store and/or transfer your information?
We will only store or transfer your personal data for use within EY2P. This means it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
We will ensure we hold records about you (on paper and electronically) in a secure way. Examples of our security include:
- Encryption and password protection
- Secure storage for paper-based records and portable electronic devices when not in use
- Controlling access to systems to ensure your personal information is only accessed by our Data Processors (i.e. EY2P team)
- Keeping up to date with latest security measures
How long do we keep your data?
We will only retain your information for as long as we need it in order to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it.
Our Mail Chimp emails detailing our brochure and event invitations always contain an ‘unsubscribe’ link. We retain the unsubscribe information on file to make sure we do not email you again.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
The server that this website is hosted upon is within a data centre staffed to support on site engineering, installation, operations and maintenance activities. Fully managed 24/7/365 by skilled engineers and monitored around the clock by Network Operations Centre staff and security personnel.
If you wish to opt out of providing information to GA, information on how to do this can be found here: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
In addition, disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
For the purposes of this privacy notice, Google Analytics is considered to be a third-party Data Processor.
Links to other websites
This Privacy Notice does not cover any websites that you can link to from within this website. Please remember to read the Privacy Notice on other websites that you visit.
Under GDPR you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to be informed – how we collect and use your personal data
- The right of access – to request access to your personal data
- The right to rectification – to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
- The right to erasure – to have your personal date erased
- The right to restrict processing – to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data
- The right to data portability – to obtain your personal data, and reuse it for your own purposes
- The right to object – to us processing your personal data
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – to request information about the processing
- The right to challenge a decision
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may change from time to time in line with legislation or industry developments. We will not explicitly inform our clients or website users of these changes. Instead, we recommend that you check this page occasionally for any policy changes.
N.B. Access to our Data Protection Policy and GDPR Controller Record can be requested by our customers, suppliers and partners by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
 If we use your personal information e.g. testimonials for publicity in our events brochure and on our website, we will only do so with your consent