Baseline Assessment in the new EYFS – Practitioner Training
Friday, 12 July 2013 09:00 -12:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
A half day training providing:
- Key messages on effective baseline assessment in the new EYFS
- Guidance and advice on:
- Organisation and implementation
- Ensuring accurate assessment judgements
- Data analysis at the point of entry
- Using baseline data to ensure impact on learning and progress for all children
Cost: £75 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.