EYFS Profile Training to Support Statutory Requirements
Tuesday, 19 November 2013 09:00 -12:00
Statham Lodge Country House Hotel
A half-day of training providing:
- Key messages on the new EYFS Profile
- Guidance and advice on:
- Organisation and implementation
- Ensuring accurate ‘best fit’ assessment judgements
- Data analysis to improve provision, within EYFS and into KS1
- Using EYFSP data to ensure impact on learning and progress for all children
Trainers: Hayley Wynne and Ruth Levy, Jean Sloan and Julie Leach (EY2P Associates)
£75 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.