Practical Phonics for Teaching Assistants
Wednesday, 2 October 2013 09:00 -12:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
This course will aim to address:
- Phonics subject knowledge
- Phonics development across phases 1- 5
- The 4 part teaching sequence of a daily phonics session – using multi-sensory and interactive activities
- Planning and teaching for group differentiation
- Supporting children’s application of phonics in the context of reading and writing
Trainers: Ruth Levy, Hayley Wynne and Jan Owens
£75 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.