Thursday, 18 October 2018 09:00 -12:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
THIS COURSE HAS NOW BEEN POSTPONED. If you would like further information, please contact us
Registration at 8.45am
A half day course to support practical and purposeful teaching of grammar in context
This course will address:
- An overview of the grammar expectations within the English National Curriculum
- Grammar subject knowledge
- Development of a clear lesson structure to teach grammar, using multi-sensory and interactive activities
- Effective use of grammar within the context of reading and writing
- Differentiation to address gaps in pupils’ learning
Target audience: KS1 and Lower KS2 Teachers, NQTs, RQTs and TAs
Trainers: Jan Owens and Ruth Levy
Contact: Ruth Levy: email@example.com OR 07825 738486
Single ticket – £95 + VAT per delegate.
Online bookings are not available for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.