REPEAT COURSE DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND
Registration at 12.45pm
A half day course to support the delivery of effective daily phonics sessions.
Target audience: Teachers new to phase, RQTs, NQTs and TAs.
This course will address:
- Phonics subject knowledge
- Phonics development across phases 1 – 5
- The 4 part teaching sequence of a daily phonics session – using multi-sensory and interactive activities
- Planning and teaching for group differentiation
- Supporting children’s application of phonics in the context of reading and writing.
Contact: Ruth Levy: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850 452626
Single ticket – £85 + VAT per delegate.
This event is fully booked.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.