Progression in Reception Writing
Repeated due to popular demand
A one day course to support EYFS practitioners to raise pupil attainment in reception writing
This course will address:
- ‘Expected’ writing outcomes across the reception year, term by term
- Writing teaching requirements, adult-led and child-initiated
- Teaching of writing through quality texts within an effective ‘Teaching Sequence for Writing’
- Moderation and analysis of practitioner judgements to ensure accuracy of data to inform precision teaching
- Planning to address accelerated progress towards ‘diminishing the difference’ in pupil attainment
All delegates will receive a set of planning for three new texts, demonstrating progression in writing skills across the Reception year
Target audience: EYFS Leaders, Reception Teachers
Cost: £135 + VAT per delegate
Contact: Hayley Wynne – email@example.com OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850 452626
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.