Progression in Reception Writing
A full day course across two separate sessions:
Part 1 – 7th July 9am-12pm
Part 2 – 10th July 9am-12pm
Repeated course due to popular demand
- To provide an overview of ‘expected’ writing outcomes across the reception year, term by term
- To explain the teaching requirements within writing provision, both adult-led and child-initiated
- To explore the teaching of writing through quality texts, within an effective ‘Teaching Sequence for Writing’
- To provide guidance on the moderation and analysis of practitioner judgements to ensure accuracy of data to inform precision teaching
- To discuss planning to address accelerated progress towards ‘diminishing the difference’ in pupil attainment
All delegates will receive a set of planning for three new texts, demonstrating progression in writing skills across the Reception year.
Target audience: EYFS Leaders, Reception Teachers
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – email@example.com or 07850 452626
Full day £140 + VAT per delegate
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.