Progression in Reception Writing
A full day course across two separate sessions:
Part 1 – 13th January 12.30pm-3.30pm
Part 2 – 20th January 12.30pm-3.30pm
Repeated course due to popular demand
- To provide an overview of ‘expected’ writing outcomes across the reception year, term by term
- To explain the teaching requirements within writing provision, both adult-led and child-initiated
- To explore the teaching of writing through quality texts, within an effective ‘Teaching Sequence for Writing’
- To provide guidance on the moderation and analysis of practitioner judgements to ensure accuracy of data to inform precision teaching
- To discuss planning to address accelerated progress towards ‘diminishing the difference’ in pupil attainment
All delegates will receive a set of planning for three new texts, demonstrating progression in writing skills across the Reception year.
Here are some testimonials from delegates who have recently attended our online training:
- Inspirational, motivating and practical to implement. So often the practicalities are not considered in other training. Thank you!
- Just what I needed. As someone new to EYFS, this course provided much needed guidance and information regarding early writing.
- Yet another fantastic course! Really enjoyed it and can see how it will affect my teaching already!
- Really enjoyable course, very informative and lots of ideas to take back to school – very inspirational. Thank you!
- The ideas and thorough planning material were excellent as always with EY2P.
Target audience: EYFS Leaders, Reception Teachers
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com or 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07850 452626
Full day £140 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.