Raising Attainment in Nursery Maths
Thursday, 15 May 2014 09:00 -12:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
Registration at 8.45am
This course will aim to address:
- Nursery/Reception progression in Mathematics
- Creating a quality mathematical learning environment indoors & outdoors
- Purposeful mathematics within the daily routine
- Exploring engaging & progressive adult-led and child- initiated mathematical activities
- Ensuring accurate best-fit assessment judgements to impact on learning
Target audience: Nursery teachers & nursery TAs.
Trainers: Hayley Wynne, Ruth Levy, Lesley Hill – Guest trainer
Single ticket – £75 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.