Raising Attainment in Reception Mathematics
Thursday, 24 September 2015 09:00 -12:00
Smile Centre, St Margaret’s Primary School
A half day course to support Reception practitioners to implement quality mathematical practice to ensure all pupils make progress
This course will address:
- EYFS/KS1 progression in Mathematics
- Creating a quality mathematical learning environment indoors & outdoors
- Purposeful mathematics within the daily routine
- Exploring engaging & progressive adult-led and child- initiated mathematical activities
- Ensuring accurate best-fit assessment judgements to impact on learning
Target audience: Reception Teachers & Reception TAs, NQTs and RQTs
Trainers: Hayley Wynne, Ruth Levy, Lesley Hill – Guest speaker
Single ticket – £85 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.