Spring Senior Leadership Briefing – Revised Statutory Framework for the EYFS
Registration at 9.15am
This briefing will address the Seven Key features of Effective Practice within the new EYFS Framework, including:
- The best for every child
- High-quality care
- The curriculum – what we want children to learn
- Pedagogy: helping children to learn
- Assessment: checking what children have learnt
- Self-regulation and executive function
- Partnership with parents
Here are some testimonials from delegates who attended our autumn briefing:
- Excellent session!
- Very clear, knowledgeable presenters and excellent support materials in the zip file. Have come away from the training with a greater knowledge & with clear next steps to work on with my EYFS lead & staff.
- Very useful information and clearly presented. Great pack of info that will save lots of time too.
- Thank you for all your hard work, as usual, producing high quality materials that make practitioners work so much easier.
- Supporting documents are very clear & excellently produced.
Target Audience: HT/SLT and EYFS Leaders
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – email@example.com OR 07850 452626
Single ticket – £60 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.