Year 1 Network Meeting
Registration at 8.45am
The autumn 2020 meeting will:
- Share updates on current national priorities, including: Ofsted 19/20; and COVID-19
- Revisit the Y1 teaching model and provide additional strategies/activities to support the development of children’s independence, focusing on the practise/consolidation of basic skills
- Support the acceleration of reading progress through the development of effective reading strategies and item knowledge, within meaningful contexts, to ensure children become good readers
- Provide guidance to gradually introduce a daily reading workshop/carousel
- Share materials to support the development of phase 5 phonics through home learning
- Facilitate networking opportunities for delegates to share good practice
Due to current COVID-19 context, dates for Spring & Summer 2021 will be released nearer the time.
Target Audience: Y1 practitioners
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – email@example.com OR 07850 452626
Single ticket – £90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.